The Prahran Football Club including Prahran Junior Football Club and Prahran Football Club netball and basketball divisions aim to provide a positive sporting environment for the benefit of all members. We will endeavour to always provide for the health, welfare and wellbeing of all our members and supporters at all times.
When representing the Prahran Football Club, Prahran Junior Football Club or Prahran Football Club netball or basketball divisions, all players, coaches, officials, parents, supporters and committee members have a responsibility to conduct themselves at all times in a manner consistent with the ethics outlined below in the code of conduct.
Our club members will:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background, religion or sexual orientation;
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others;
- Never condone rule violations, rough play or the use of prohibitive substances;
- Display consistently high standards of positive behaviour and appearance;
- Consider the safely and well-being of participants at all times;
- Ensure all activities are modified to suit the age, ability and maturity of participants;
- Promote fair play and participation;
- Respect decisions of officials and support them to carry out their duties;
- Respect and follow the guidelines, policies and practices of Football Victoria and the Victorian Amateur Football Association, including racial and religious tolerance, welcoming and inclusive environs and responsible alcohol consumption;
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility, in particular when dealing with persons under 18 years of age;
- Ensure all persons who have direct und unsupervised contact with persons under the age of 18 have a current Working with Children Check.