TOORAK PARK REDEVELOPMENT
WHILE the club will stay at the excellent D W Lucas Reserve facility for season 2024, all supporters will be interested in developments at our spiritual ‘home’ Toorak Park.
Perimeter path around outside of the oval is largely complete,
New ground fencing largely complete,
Goal post footings complete,
Curators shed area concrete complete,
The redevelopment is progressing well - please click on the following link to access the latest update from Council - when you land on the page, scroll down & click on the "Latest News" & "Gallery" buttons for further information:
In summary, the further update is as follows :
- Demolition of Cricketers Pavilion to commence shortly,
- New turf for the oval surface is being laid this week (see photos below)
- Lighting Control system being installed
- Site in process of being cleaned up in preparation for commencement of building new pavilion
- Sporting use of the oval estimated to commence January 2024
We will continue to update you as the development progresses and you can also monitor the progress via the above Council link.